Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm In Las Vegas...

So I just got back from the fabulous Las Vegas, and let me tell you, it was one hell of a trip. The Wynn's Tower Suites were my home for the duration of the trip (Thurs-Tues) and we ended with one night at the Green Valley Ranch. Le boyfriend did well on the blackjack table and I reaped the benefits by his side and at the spa. Unfortunately, it wasn't until my return trip that I noticed the Las Vegas shopping guide in the April Lucky Mag. I have a great photo montage to share... consider it a three part special.


Entrance to the Wynn Tower Suites. A beautiful tile mosaic floor and live coy fish in the ponds.




New Balenciaga Town Bag.

"33 Black", my winning roulette number!


Wynn Encore

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...