Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outfit to Love

Transitions... Winter has been so unforgiving this year, and my skin is craving some Vitamin D. But, I'm planning to layer up and keep warm until I can peel off my clothes better then strippers on the block. I know, I could have also referenced it to feeling like an onion- but strippers are much more... colorful?




Credits:
Grey cashmere beret £49 at Black
Alice by Temperley leather jacket $725 at Net-A-Porter
T by Alexander Wang dress $175 at la garconne
Calypso sweater $250 at Calypso St Barths
Proenza Schouler PS1mini $1,495 at Cult Status
Nina Peter leather gloves $350 at Style Bop
Alexander Wang Noemi combat boots $685 at la garconne

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger.There are lots of perfect wearing accessories for women like shoes,dress,lather jacket, bags all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...