Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Got Nailed

I, for the most part, cannot get enough nail polish. My collection has grown steadily over the past few years, obviously editing out the ones that got clumpy or those that I accidentally sabotaged, and it's funny to see what an OPI snob I am. I have upwards of 60 colors. Yes, 60. Although I tend to keep a very neutral color on my fingers, my OPI collection includes such vivacious titles as Red Like Roses, Hey! Get In Lime, and Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees. To my surprise, I just stumbled upon a little gem, that would have been PERFECTION for holiday parties and it's not similar to anything I already own, nor is it OPI...

Alas, Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday polish is just enough over-the-top flair for any party frock or spice up that LBD. I guess a bird can change its feathers every once in a while?! Buy it here!

Image from Style.com

Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Happy Birthday, $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...