Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedgie

I am lusting after quite a few pairs of wedges for spring. They are such a practical heel for any occasion, from everyday errand running to shakin' your thang on the dance floor. My Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges (an amazing thrift purchase last spring, at $29.99 a pop I should have bought 20 pairs!) are sadly on their last leg. That's what pleather does to you... makes you think you're invincible, then WHAM! Shoes are falling apart like last years Christmas tree.

Anyone of these will be a sufficient replacement to mend the deep hole in my heart closet. Obvi, the Chloe's are my fave!

Christian Louboutin "Chus" wedge $455 at Barneys

Chloe "Two-Piece" wedge $895 at Barneys

YSL "Tweed Platform" wedge $695 at Barneys

Alexander Wang "Kasia Whipstitch" wedge $550 at Shopbop

Jean Michael Casbat "Ashanti" platform wedge $295 at Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...