Saturday, January 22, 2011

Peachy Keen

The Golden Globes were this past Sunday (Duh!) and after reviewing the Red Carpet Watch on Style.com there were a few color trends. One being kelly green, a beautiful shade on brunettes, and striking against the red carpet. But... there was another color on the red carpet that grabbed my attention MORE for spring 2011. Peach! Glorious Georgia Peach. Maybe it was my recent trip to Atlanta that sparked my tizzy over this hue, but after seeing a handful of leading ladies donning the juicy sorbet trend I need to get my hands on a shade... or two.

 Claire Danes in Calvin Klein
 Emma Stone in Calvin Klein
 Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta
 Heidi Klum in Marc Jacobs
Rhea Durham in Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...