Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daydream Believer

I often find myself craving new hobbies/obsessions/past-times quite frequently that require little to no energy, but offer a whole lot of stimulation. AKA can be done in bed on my laptop. Stalking on facebook, been there done that. Browsing the online sales at regular intervals (...Bluefly, ShopBop, Intermix, Net-A-Porter... Repeat), check! But recently my boyfriend turned me on to a new site that is sure to grab your attention and invigorate that imagination. Christie's Great Estates!





It's a daydreamers paradise to sift through the endless multi-million dollar (and Euro) estates that are on the market and could be purchased today. I mean OK, so it's a complete fantasy, no one can actually afford these mega-mansions (i.e. I could never afford them on my internship's non-existent pay) but believe me when I say it's addictive. Just in the images I searched today, Christie's is selling property in Malta, Costa Rica, London... You name it, they've got it. It may not be your city's typical real estate listing, but it's way more desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...