Sunday, November 14, 2010

Outfit to Love

I've been playing around with Polyvore while writing for the new fashion blog I just started at, Envi Shoes. I love this site. Not only does it give you access to so many high-end designer names, it is the epitome of fantasy "window shopping", via the window in front me... my computer. Here is the latest look I concocted while my boyfriend was ignoring me and playing computer games...




Where to Buy:

Maison Martin Margiela raccoon scarf 625 GBP at Browns
By Malene Birger skirt $265 available at Net-A-Porter
T by Alexander Wang t-shirt $102 available at Far Fetch
Topshop ruched blazer $125 available at Topshop
Alexander McQueen booties $1,230 available at Matches
Alexander McQueen leather skull bracelet $225 available at Net-A-Porter
Chanel "Caviar" duffle bag $2,700 available at ASOS
OPI nailpolish in "Burlesque" $4.15 available at Amazon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...