Saturday, September 11, 2010

Litill Terrariums

I want... No I need a Litill Terrarium. O.K. So some people might think that they are along the same line as say, a pet rock or sea monkeys, with a slightly higher price range ($350-$850); but the website totally sold me. I need something to nurture, and seeing that my boyfriend will not trust me with a warm blooded mammal (cough, cough Yorkshire Terrier) the terrarium is the next best thing. Now, I didn't know much about terrariums until I stumbled upon this website, but it turns out that they are practically self sufficient. Terrariums of this sort require little to no watering for months!!!!! at a time, and, when it is time to water them you use a 'pipette'. Remember those from chemistry lab? The plants available from the company are extremely slow growing, 'succulents and cacti' and only grow as much as you water them. So don't over do it on the pipette drops. Simple enough!


The best part about the Litill Terrariums, aside from the lack of necessity for a green thumb, is that you can custom order the size, color scheme and shape of the 'vessel'. Each glass container is hand blown, so in addition to the customization you know that you're getting a one of a kind piece. Shipping takes 2-4 weeks, and the terrariums arrive with explicit instructions on set-up and care along with a photo diagram. It's a first step in the right direction for this pet-lover/hopeful owner.

Litill Terrariums

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...