Saturday, December 18, 2010

Delicious and (Un)Nutritious

It may only be 11am on this glorious Saturday morning, but I just stumbled upon a delicious sounding holiday cocktail, The Pointsetta, that I am going to make for my next fête. Or, if I don't throw a holiday soiree (which is much more likely) I will tote around each of the ingredients to be sure this holiday reverie inducing libation can be made with unbridled enthusiasm and ease. To begin:


The Pointsetta

Here’s what you need:

1oz Kanon Organic Vodka
1/2oz lemon juice
1/2oz simple syrup
3 raspberries
6-8 mint leaves
Champagne to fill

Here’s how you make it:

1. Add all ingredients to shaking tin.
2. Muddle, shake and double strain into champagne glass
3. Top with champagne.
4. Garnish with one mint leaf.
5. Savor the goodness. I can't wait to try it!


**The recipe was found on NAAG.com in the "places" link... Agyness Deyn must know everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...